25% Off Open July - Beautiful Beach Condo, Private Patios, Amazing Location
Enjoy your morning coffee or an evening libation on 1 of 2 private patios, take a 10-minute walk to Tamarack Beach, Coast Highway, or Carlsbad Village - with a myriad of shopping, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops to choose from.
Surf some of the best waves on the San Diego coastline, paddleboard, jet ski, fish, in the Carlsbad Lagoon (Aqua Hedionda), or walk along a hiking trail with a quick link to the Carlsbad Bike path to the Village.
This tastefully remodeled and fully updated 2-story, 1,594 sq. ft. 2 bedroom 2.5 bath condo, located in the gated Windsong community West of I-5. Amenities include solar heated pool and spa (right next to the unit), fountains, and lush landscaping making it an amazing haven for your seaside vacation.
An attached garage leads to the open first floor and downstairs 2 spacious bedrooms. Both bedrooms are dual master en suites, king size bed and dual queen size beds. This home comfortably sleeps 6 in beds, and all bed and bathrooms are amply furnished with premiere linens.
A spacious great room, with sliding glass doors to one of the 2 private patios, has a large flat screen TV and lots of comfortable seating for watching a movie, playing games or simply resting, relaxing, and recharging. High speed cable and WIFI, as well as Showtime and HBO are also provided.
A dining area for 6, slider access to the 2nd patio, and a barbecue so you don?t have to go to the common area to barbecue for a great meal.
The breakfast bar in the completely modern, well furnished kitchen makes it easy for everyone to cook, eat, and have fun together. There is also a stacked washer/dryer in the corner of this kitchen area for your convenience.
Additional amenities include a dedicated parking space in the garage (for small to medium size vehicles) and a guest-parking pass (one of only 20) in the complex.
To make it even easier guests are encouraged to use the stand up paddleboards, boogie boards, beach chairs and umbrellas, etc.
Come enjoy this wonderful seaside haven where everything is easy ? just like it you want it to be for your vacation. Likely you?ll create precious memories that will last a lifetime too!
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
Within walking distance to the sand and ocean and also the lagoon ? all great places where you can experience the steadiness and freedom of the California climate and lifestyle whether you are playing or lounging.
Well-furnished and appointed interior has everything you need to feel comfortable and be relaxed. Add the 2 southwestern facing private patios and you?ve got it all.
Gated community with solar heated pool and spa and a common area with a barbecue for dining al fresco if you need more space.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
No smoking is allowed inside or outside any of our properties ? NO EXCEPTIONS!
This home (like most in this coastal area) does not have air conditioning.
A minimum 30-day stay is required.
This home is located in a quiet neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, king, queen, shower, toilet, twin/ single
* ARRIVAL_DAY: flexible, negotiable
* ATTRACTIONS: arboretum, autumn foliage, bay/sound, botanical garden, caves, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, festivals, forests, library, live theater, marina, museums, nude beach, playground, pond, recreation center, reefs, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls, winery tours, zoo
* CAR: not necessary
* DINING: Dining Area, Dining Room
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Satellite / Cable, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Garage, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, horseshoes, luaus, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Near The Ocean
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill, Water Sports Gear
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool, Hot Tub
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, equestrian events, fishing, fly fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, hunting, hunting small game, ice skating, jet skiing, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, paragliding, pier fishing, rafting, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, spelunking, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, water skiing, water tubing, whitewater rafting, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
* THEME: Adventure, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions