Luxe 3Br Condo w/ Private Patio, Fire Pit, BBQ & Pool ? Walk to Disneyland
Nestled by the pool of an exclusive enclave and within walking distance to the Disneyland tram, this renovated and professionally decorated 3BR/2.5BA luxury condo boasts all-new furnishings, two reserved parking spots, and a spacious private patio.
After a day at the happiest place on earth, take a dip in the pristine community pool, then grill dinner on the patio and dine al fresco by the fire pit.
Enjoy all-new furnishings, designer light fixtures, new flooring, freshly painted walls, Quiet Batt 30 soundproofing insulation, and chic decor throughout this gorgeous condo.
The inviting living room features plenty of seating for your whole crew. Gather on the comfy couches and chairs for a movie night on the 65? curved TV with cable, or convene around the coffee table for a rousing game night.
KITCHEN & DINING
The chef in your group will appreciate the gourmet kitchen with gorgeous stone counters, a glass tile backsplash, all-new appliances, and an ice maker in the fridge. Enjoy appetizers at the kitchen bar with seating for three. When it?s time to eat, gather at the dining table with seating for eight.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
Unwind in the stylish master bedroom featuring vaulted ceilings, a heavenly California king bed with plush linens, and a 55? flat-screen TV. The spa-like en-suite bathroom has plush Monarch towels, marble flooring, a Carrara marble double vanity, and a luxurious walk-in marble shower with a waterfall showerhead.
Your family will enjoy the quiet comfort of the two serene guest rooms. The first provides a twin-over-full bunk bed with a twin trundle beneath and a 40? flat screen TV with cable, while the second bedroom is configured with two twin beds, a large closet, and a 42? flat screen TV with cable.
The guest bathroom upstairs has a shower/tub combination. A powder room downstairs is conveniently located off the living room.
Bask in the warm California sunshine at the sparkling community pool. Then enjoy the magical golden hour on your private patio and grill dinner on the barbecue. Dine al fresco at the table for six, or gather by the fire pit and tell stories under the stars.
Guests amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, a safe in the master bedroom, and a Pack ?n Play for those vacationing with tiny travelers. Reserved parking is available for one car in the outdoor lot.
Located literally across the street from Disneyland, you're only a 5-10 minute walk to the Disney tram or Downtown Disney with its dozens of restaurants and shops. You'll save time and money by avoiding the Disney parking garage. You're also a very short drive from other Anaheim-area attractions including Knott's Berry Farm, Angel Stadium (home of the LA Angels), the Honda Center (home of the Anaheim Ducks), shopping at South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island, and the wonderful coastal cities of Newport Beach and Laguna Beach. Downtown Los Angeles is only 30 miles away.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A PROPERTY MANAGED BY TURNKEY VACATION RENTALS
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a leading full-service property management company. We guarantee all listing information is accurate and up to date. From the moment you book, you?ll be provided timely and helpful communications regarding your trip.
Upon arrival, easily access your vacation home with a keyless secure door code; no need for an in-person key exchange. Your rental will be professionally cleaned and ready for you to enjoy. You can expect all comforts of a fine hotel, including shampoo, soaps, paper products, towels, and linens. Your home will include a HomeDroid tablet (electronic guest directory) providing specific home details, local suggestions, Wi-Fi access, TV instructions, and more.
If you need anything at all before, during, or after your stay, our 24/7 local team is always ready to help!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 3 Twin, 1 Bunk
Room Description: Master BR: California King, ensuite shower, 2nd floor
Second BR: Twin over Full bunk bed over a twin pullout, 2nd floor
Third BR: 2 twin size beds, 2nd floor
2nd Bath: Shower/tub combo, 2nd floor
1/2 bath on 1st floor
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, museums, recreation center, restaurants, theme parks, Churches, Health/Beauty/Spa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Children's Amenities: Pack N Play
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Museums, Recreation Center, Library
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Wireless Internet
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Public Transportation
* KITCHEN: Kitchen, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, Silverware, Tea Kettle
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Cable, DVD, Clothes Hangers , Heat
* OUTSIDE: Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Shared Pool, Fenced-in yard, Private Entrance
* POOL_SPA: Communal Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: golf, hiking, swimming
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets not allowed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly|
| 1st July, 2018 to 31st December, 2018
3 nights min stay
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back