1 Summer Week Left - Book Now! Family Home, Private Pool + Spa w/ Ocean Views
Poolside Paradise is a luxury 6 bedroom 51/2 bath ,5500 SF family home which offers guests a private pool and spa ,unobstructed ocean, surf and sand views and spectacular sunsets every night. Enjoy relaxing on the multiple decks and be swept away by the spectacular coastal views. Look north to the famous San Clemente Pier and Dana Point Harbor, south past Seal Rock to Cotton's Point, and west to Catalina Island and beyond.
The upstairs of this home consists of a large open living room, office, dining room and gourmet kitchen with beautiful bamboo flooring and granite counter tops, all featuring sand and whitewater ocean views. Large glass sliding doors open up to a dining lanai with barbecue and lounging decks with casual seating area, overlooking the black bottom pool and spa, perfect for outdoor family dining and relaxing conversation.
There are three bedrooms upstairs. The ocean view master bedroom has a king bed and TV, sofa bed and en suite bathroom(complete with Jacuzzi tub). Second bedroom has king sized bed and en-suite bathroom. Third bedroom has queen bed. and shares the half hall bathroom. Home office complete with desk space and WIFI printer has a sleeper couch for additional sleeping space if needed. There is an elevator with access to downstairs and garage.
The downstairs of the home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Another master suite has king sized bed, en-suite bath and deck leading to the pool with an ocean view. The fifth bedroom has king sized bed en-suite bath and the 6th bedroom has a queen sized bed shares the main bath. There is a media/game room with ping pong table, TV, plenty of seating and queen sized sofa bed with memory foam mattress. Sliding door opens out to a spacious deck leading to the pool and spa area and out door shower.
Additional pool heating fees may apply, please contact our reservations department for details.
For fun at the beach enjoy the use of surfboards, boogie boards, beach chairs, towels, and other toys provided at this home.
Although the summer months boast the warmest temperatures, in the winter months San Clemente returns to its roots as a quiet beach town. Beaches are much less crowded and temperatures still average in the high 60's and low 70's Fahrenheit.
This home has easy beach access and puts you and your family just a 2 minute walk from San Clemente's world famous surfing beaches. A beautiful, dog friendly, beach trail on either side of the property extends south to Cotton's point (where you will find President Nixon's Western White House) and further north to North Beach. Take a short 5 minute drive to downtown San Clemente, where you can dine, shop, and enjoy a walk down the quaint Del Mar Avenue. Take a 5 minute walk from our home on the beach trail that will lead you to the famous San Clemente Pier and Fisherman's restaurant (located on the base of the pier).
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Due to San Clemente City Vacation Rental Ordinances some information can not be displayed, please inquire with reservation agents directly for specifics.
?No Smoking on the property - NO EXCEPTIONS (this is inside and outside the property)
?Due to the moderate coastal climate, this house (like most in the area) DOES NOT have air conditioning.
Bedding Configuration: 4 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: combination tub/shower, jetted tub, king, outdoor shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
* ARRIVAL_DAY: flexible, negotiable
* ATTRACTIONS: bay/sound, churches, cinemas, coin laundry, duty free shops, festivals, library, live theater, marina, museums, playground, recreation center, reefs, restaurants, synagogues, theme parks, water parks, winery tours, zoo
* CAR: not necessary
* DINING: Dining Area, Dining Room
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: DVD Player, Game Room, Ping Pong Table, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
* GENERAL: Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, horseback riding, horseshoes, outlet shopping, paddle boating, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking, whale watching
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Beach View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Village
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
* POOL_SPA: Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Private Pool
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: basketball court, cycling, deepsea fishing, fishing, golf, hiking, paragliding, pier fishing, roller blading, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, tennis, wind-surfing
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Events Allowed, Long-term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit for Renters
* THEME: Adventure, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions
Avg. NightlyCheck Availability
Enter your contact info and we will call you back